Size: 2 ounce jar
Total CBD: 400mg
Usage Information: Topical Use only
Recommended Use: Apply pea-sized dab 1-2 times daily.
How to Use:
- Massage a pea-sized dab into the skin and apply to sore muscles and joints, 1-2 times daily. Adjust the amount as needed.
- Keep jar stored away from heat. If the hemp cream melts, set the jar on a level surface in a cool location and allow the cream time to settle.
- Although this product is made with simple ingredients intended for use with all skin types, those with certain sensitivities to citrus fruits may want to perform a small skin test before using the full amount.
- This product does NOT contact sugar.
JaneVape Chocolate Sunrise Ingredients:
400mg CBD 2oz Glass Jar
Limonene Terpene: Uplift, Alert, Focus
Made with Raw Shea Butter, Pure Cocoa Butter, Natural Bee’s Wax, and Rice Bran Oil.
Rice Bran Oil is great topical base for this amazing formulation. Natural Vitamin E, helps with scarring, and healing along with the pure and natural ingredients, this smooth pain cream packs a punch with an amazing 400mgs of CBD. You’ll find you don’t need much for those direct application areas. The Limonene Terpene adds a scent of citrus and is also used to promote weight loss, prevent cancer, treat cancer, and treat bronchitis. Combining the power of Limonene with this CBD pain cream makes it a versatile salve that can be used almost anywhere.
- Made with 400mg CBD isolate derived from Colorado-grown hemp. Contains 0% THC.
- A proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients to give a nice, smooth quick absorption.
- Carefully infused with Limonene, a citrusy plant terpenes.
- The skin-softening agent shea butter— a natural creamy anti-inflammatory ingredient that softens the skin.
- Cocoa butter is naturally rich in antioxidants and helps repair damage to the skin caused by free radicals.
- Terpenes are the fragrant compounds produced by the hemp plant that facilitate absorption and synergize with cannabinoids.
- You may recognize familiar scents while smelling JaneVape pain cream products. This is because some of the most abundant terpenes in hemp are found in other common plants. For example, limonene– the fruity, citrusy aroma of the cream also promotes anxiety and stress relief and also has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Dosage instructions: Just a dip of your fingertip. It doesn’t take much to tackle those small aches and pains. Just enough to work gently into the inflamed area. For those deep neurological pains, we recommend a tincture. The pain cream is a topical and will not absorb into the bloodstream, but will absorb directly into the inflamed, cramped, aching, trouble areas. We hear great reviews for moderate-heavy arthritis, muscle pain, tattoo healing, workout recovery, and other similar issues. You will notice the fast-acting relief in this quickly absorbing cream. An all-day relief is the goal, if you find yourself applying more than once a day, try our 500mg Pain Cream.