[two_third]Size: 2 ounce jar[/two_third] [one_third]Total CBD: 200mg[/one_third]
[two_third]Usage Information:Topical Use only[/two_third] [one_third]Recommended Use: Apply pea-sized dab 1-2 times daily.[/one_third]
How to Use:
- Massage a pea-sized dab into the skin and apply to sore muscles and joints, 1-2 times daily. Adjust the amount as needed. It does not take much to tackle those minor aches and pains. Just enough to work gently into the inflamed area. For those deep neurological pains, we recommend a tincture. The pain cream is a topical and will not absorb into the bloodstream, but will absorb directly into the inflamed, cramped, aching, trouble areas. We hear great reviews for light arthritis and other similar issues. You will notice the fast-acting relief in this quickly absorbing cream.
- Keep jar stored away from heat. If the hemp cream melts, set the jar on a level surface in a cool location and allow the cream time to settle.
- Although this product is made with simple ingredients intended for use with all skin types, those with certain sensitivities to citrus fruits may want to perform a small skin test before using the full amount.
- This product does NOT contact sugar.
200mg CBD 2oz Glass Jar
Linalool Terpene: Relax, Calm, Sooth
Made with Raw Shea Butter, Pure Cocoa Butter, Natural Bee’s Wax, and Olive Oil.
Olive Oil is the perfect complementing topical base for this amazing formulation. Natural Vitamin E, helps with scarring, and healing along with the pure and natural ingredients, this smooth pain cream packs a punch at only 200mgs of CBD. You’ll find you don’t need much for those direct application areas. The Linalool terpene adds a scent of lavender and is also used Anti-Inflammatory and Pain Reducer, Anti-Epileptic, Stress Reducer: Linalool inhalation has been shown to act as an anxiolytic (anxiety reducer) and may boost immune system performance. It can deter mosquitos with 93% efficiency. Sedative: Linalool can improve sleep and increase energy the following morning! Combining the power of Linalool with this CBD pain cream makes it a versatile salve that can be used almost anywhere. Try this relaxing pain cream on your temples for headaches, migraines, and trouble sleeping.
- Terpenes are the fragrant compounds produced by the hemp plant that facilitate absorption and synergize with cannabinoids.
- You may recognize familiar scents while smelling JaneVape pain cream products. This is because some of the most abundant terpenes in hemp are found in other common plants. For example, linalool- the relaxing compound also found in lavender may aid in the relaxation and soothing of painful, inflamed areas.
Dosage instructions: Just a dip of your fingertip. It doesn’t take much to tackle those small aches and pains. Just enough to work gently into the inflamed area. For those deep neurological pains, we recommend a tincture. The pain cream is a topical and will not absorb into the bloodstream, but will absorb directly into the inflamed, cramped, aching, trouble areas. We hear great reviews for moderate arthritis, muscle pain, and other similar issues. You will notice the fast-acting relief in this quickly absorbing cream. An all-day relief is the goal, if you find yourself applying more than once a day, try our 400mg Pain Cream.
There are no reviews yet.